When you think of Las Vegas, Nevada, you usually think of two things: gambling and partying. Most people know about the best places to gamble like The Ballagio, The MGM Grand, and Ceasar’s Palace, but many people don’t know where to party. Since Las Vegas doesn’t have cold snowing winter, many tourists from snowing countries such as Russia, China, and Canada come and stay during the winter season.
If you’re a student on a budget, you may not have a ton of money to use at the casinos and you can always lose all you brought. But if you spend that money at a great club or bar, you’ll always come out the winner, with memories you’ll have forever. So, grab some friends, book inexpensive student flights and visit one or more of these 10 party places in Vegas:
1. Rain. Rain, formally called Rain in the Desert, is a world-famous club located in the Palms Casino and Resort. MTV even filmed two seasons of the Real World in this very building. Rain is one of the premier party venues in all of Las Vegas. With elevated Go-Go dancers, pumping music, and live concerts, Rain has something for everyone in Vegas.
2. XS. XS is one of the most popular nightclubs in Vegas. Because of this, it can get a little crowded, so it’s best to come early to get a spot to sit, stand, or dance. Once the night gets going, there are dancers on elevated stripper poles, indoor pools, and great house music.
3. Pussycat Doll’s Lounge. If the name alone doesn’t make you want to visit this famous cabaret lounge, then the live entertainment definitely will. There are nightly burlesque shows and even the occasional celebrity dancer. Past dancers have included Pamala Anderson, Denise Richards, and Eva Longoria.
4. Coyote Ugly. If you’ve seen the movie with the same title, you have a pretty good idea of what goes on at this Vegas hot spot. This bar has a southern flair and boasts strong drinks and sexy servers, who dance on the bar nightly. The Coyote Girls are known to pull partygoers on stage with them, so grab your cowboy boots and sit close to the bar for your shot at dancing with some of the hottest ladies in Vegas.
5. The Foundation Room. This cocktail lounge and club is located on the bottom floor of the famous Mandalay Bay Hotel. This is one of the classier hot spots in Vegas and a great place to wind down after a night of partying or to meet up with friends before you head out on the town.
6. Surrender. Surrender Nightclub is a one of a kind indoor/outdoor nightclub that has something for everyone. 8 platforms elevate beautiful and talented Go-Go dancers and there are several pools for guests to enjoy. VIP lounges are available for those with a little more cash to spend.
7. LAX. Located in the Luxor Hotel and Casino, LAX is quickly becoming one of the hottest nightclubs in Las Vegas. Celebrities are often spotted here when in town and the investors include Christina Aguilera. LAX often hosts world-famous DJs who spin club-thumping music all night long.
8. Tryst. Chances are, you’ve heard of Tryst. It is one of the most popular nightspots in Vegas. Known for its 70-foot indoor waterfall, this club offers great music, sexy Go-Go dancers, and a wide array of drinks that any partygoer will love.
9. Drai’s. Though it’s an elegant restaurant by day, Drai’s turns in to a wild nightclub when the sun goes down. It can get crowded, so make sure you get there early and definitely bring your camera because celebrities like Carmen Elektra and Ben Affleck have been known to frequent this classy nightclub.
10. Marquee. Marquee Nighclub and Dayclub is one of the largest party spots in Vegas. It can hold over 6,000 people at a time and has a number of rooms which offer different types of music. With flashing lights, lazars, and the best DJ music in town, you’ll never want to leave.